The snow is melting, the sunshine lasts for a little longer each day, and Spring Break has arrived. Here are some tips to help ensure that your trip is fun, glitch-free, and, most important of all, safe! Visit TRAVEL.GC.CA for information on how to get the most out of your travels.
For a printable guide, go HERE.
You may want to check for any travel advisories on your destination country that cover such things as advice on security, entry and exit requirements, travel health, laws and culture, natural disasters and climate, as well as emergency contact information.
There’s also a free Travel Smart App you can add to your smart devices to check travel information anytime and help to get assistance if necessary when out of country. Registering before traveling will help you stay informed in case of any emergencies come up while you are on your trip.
Helpful Resource Links:
• Spring break
• Spring Break: Advice for Canadians travelling to sun destinations
• Travel Advice and Advisories
• Bon Voyage, But… Essential Information for Canadian Travellers
• Travel insurance
• Registration of Canadians Abroad
• Ask Travel
• Embassies and consulates
• Recommended consent letter for children travelling abroad
• Stay connected
• Canadian Consular Services Charter